Visions of Sugar Plums or other weird stuff

As reported on Facebook, my sleep has been filled with oddball, subconscious visions. WEIRD dreams, yo. It seemed a perfect blog topic. It could become a regular thing. If my dreams do not fulfill the spot I might suggest friends report their sleepy time oddities to me. Anonymity would be the name of the game, naturally. As for me, there's no shame in my game.

Typically, my dreams aren't vivid. From time to time there will be one but recall is fleeting as I'm awakened by my 53 year old bladder. In an effort to quickly fall back to sleep once nature's call has been answered, I don't allow my brain to explore what had been experienced during nocturnal slumber.

Weird dream #1: In this dream I was dating one of my favorite characters from my absolute favorite television program: Schitt's Creek. If you haven't seen it yet, but are a fan of Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara (Second City TV and Christopher Guest flick fame), you must find it. I watch it on POP TV.Previous seasons are available on Netflix. The character is Patrick and he is not a straight
male, but he is adorable. The relationship he has with David is enviable. Yeah, it's TV so no need to explain to me that such a thing is blah blah living in dream world... Oh yes, back to the dream ...

So, I'm living in a neighborhood that is not familiar. The dwelling I live in is a fixer upper, but everyone is happy regardless of less than picturesque surroundings. I meet his person (his name is unknown in the dream, but it is Patrick - Noah Reid). It shocks me that this cutie has any interest in me let alone pays attention to me, but his company is surely enjoyed. As the dream quickly progresses, we're moving things from a storage space. Perhaps the attic or basement. It could be a garage. Anywho, he turns to me, smiles and asks if he can give me a kiss. Duh! Of course. Then, I am happy. A sense of elation overcomes my person
.........................................and I wake up because I need use the bathroom.
DAMN IT TO HELL!!!

Weird dream #2: Ummm Now I cannot remember. My focus has been on recalling dream #1. Maybe it'll come to me next Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door