It's Been a Mighty Long Time

Time certainly does fly. However, it isn't always because one is having fun. Nearly three years have gone by since I last submitted an entry in this space.

Pinpointing why I ceased publishing my thoughts and ramblings escapes me. Loss of a muse. Perhaps the increase of click-bait on social media derailed my readership. Possibly, it's because people had no desire to click on a link, read what I had written. Writing became less about me and more about me trying to please the masses.

So, here we are again. What shall we chat about? So much has occurred in 154 weeks. Worry not. I shall not bore you with the trite details. Major life changes that may come up in future posts. Rather than force words to flow onto the page, I choose an organic form of composition. Essentially, when the mood strikes me to share my mental jibber jabber.

Please save the link to this blog. Check in from time to time. Share it with your friends and followers. I'll write whether or not anyone else is reading it, but we might as well make a date of it, yes?

Peace.

Comments

  1. Love you Miss Riss! Same thing happened to me, for different reasons. I had too many irons in the fire, and my tastes and attitudes changed. But one has to leave certain doors open, in order to wander back through when the mood strikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Not all doors ought to be slammed shut.
      I forgot that once upon a time I loved to write and it brought me great mental peace.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door