Love, life and pursuit of the perfect bra. Some things are harder than you'd imagine. Living life by the trial and error method and learning to laugh about it.
Inaugural Snarktacular! Idol Style
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Make up a chat name and let's go! Put on your snarking caps and let's unleash everything we hate (and love to hate) about American Idol.
Sorry I couldn't make it. I had a meeting at the Curling Club tonight that run long. :( perhaps next time? I did catch some of the performances and some were definitely better than others.
Coolness, kids! I wish it saved the conversation, but what can you expect from a freebie widget? Consider yourselves invited for next week :) I wonder what band's music they'll sh!t upon
In popular music, a cover version, or simply cover, is a new rendition (performance or recording) of a previously recorded, commercially released song... Cover songs, in my opinion, should only be done if the artist is creative enough to maintain the integrity of the original but improve upon it. Most attempts are copy cat or diabolically atrocious. Case in point is the reason I am writing about this today. I stumbled upon a Jonas Brothers' attempt at Aha's 'Take on Me." Really Joe, Kevin and Nick? I'm sure your fan base adore the invitation. Don't you love how the instrument playing brothers really rock out. Wooooo! Thrash that perfectly coiffed hair, boys. Some covers outshine the original. The artists own it like they wrote it. The following examples are such endeavors. Naturally, this is just my opinion, but if you disagree I would appreciate you just shut yer pie hole. Oh, I will fight you ... Katie Melua covers "Just Like Heaven" orig...
Oh, nice still frame! I look like I'm about to heave or I'm doing my impersonation of Jabba the Hutt. This is an impromptu idea. I wanted to give my friends, family and readers something special for the end of the year. Let me know if this version of my randomosity is something appealing for the future. My random blathering takes on a whole new meaning when you witness it live ... or almost live. Happy New Year!
I realize the content of this blog, lately, is best described as textual boredom. I'd offer an apology, however, I am one of those people who can't force inspiration. And to be quite honest, I have no idea if anyone beyond a handful are continuing to read my personal blathering. When your life consists of getting up, making coffee; checking (and hoping) for emails that aren't spam ie. Urban Word of the Day, Amazon.com or forwards about it being the 52nd friendship week of the year; getting ready for work; working; coming home from work; making dinner... you get the idea. My life isn't action packed. I could piss and moan about work but that doesn't bode well when you're trying to make the workplace more harmonious. Not to mention comments would come from the wood work to chastise me for not being more grateful at this time of year. To which I would annoyingly reply, "suck it, Trebek!" Mancub is fantastic and performing phenomenally well academic...
Sorry I couldn't make it. I had a meeting at the Curling Club tonight that run long. :( perhaps next time? I did catch some of the performances and some were definitely better than others.
ReplyDeleteMaaan... I was here too late and there's nobody here. Had a great nickname and everything.
ReplyDeleteDo it again next week and I promise to be there1
ReplyDeleteCoolness, kids! I wish it saved the conversation, but what can you expect from a freebie widget? Consider yourselves invited for next week :) I wonder what band's music they'll sh!t upon
ReplyDelete