Love, life and pursuit of the perfect bra. Some things are harder than you'd imagine. Living life by the trial and error method and learning to laugh about it.
You're so well-spoken, Marissa. I enjoy your infrequent vlogs. You really ought to do them more often. By the way, I turned 46 three weeks after you, and unfortunately, I feel worse than i did when I was 36, physically. My work has me going full-tilt gonzo weekdays, a clean job but with no lunch, pee-breaks, etc. When i get home, I'm famished,exhausted, and not at all ready to run or jog or walk or even jump up and down. I keep saying that I will do this for only a couple more years, then "get off the treadmill". Two years later, I'm doughier (is that a word) than I was prior. Just the cycle of life, The rat race. The caged animal. I applaud your priorities, and your effort. Ck1
Cool, as always I love your comments. I'm going to try to do more vlogs. The only problem with them is my obvious lack of word variation. It's proof that I rely on a thesaurus LOL Doughier is a word because spell-check didn't underline it. I totally get what you're saying, though. A good friend changed his work load and gained weight as a result. Middle age takes a toll. Happy Belated Birthday, by the way.
Thanks, Marissa, for your comment. Thesaurus, funny. You write very well (you have a novel in there and could have great fame and fortune, whenever the muse strikes to write for profit--keep me posted when you turn the corner and decide to become a rich and famous writer). And you speak much better than you think you do. It's funny how we see ourselves as different than others see us. Anyhow, you are super pretty and have character and personality up the wazoo and are a fun person with a killer smile.
In popular music, a cover version, or simply cover, is a new rendition (performance or recording) of a previously recorded, commercially released song... Cover songs, in my opinion, should only be done if the artist is creative enough to maintain the integrity of the original but improve upon it. Most attempts are copy cat or diabolically atrocious. Case in point is the reason I am writing about this today. I stumbled upon a Jonas Brothers' attempt at Aha's 'Take on Me." Really Joe, Kevin and Nick? I'm sure your fan base adore the invitation. Don't you love how the instrument playing brothers really rock out. Wooooo! Thrash that perfectly coiffed hair, boys. Some covers outshine the original. The artists own it like they wrote it. The following examples are such endeavors. Naturally, this is just my opinion, but if you disagree I would appreciate you just shut yer pie hole. Oh, I will fight you ... Katie Melua covers "Just Like Heaven" orig...
Oh, nice still frame! I look like I'm about to heave or I'm doing my impersonation of Jabba the Hutt. This is an impromptu idea. I wanted to give my friends, family and readers something special for the end of the year. Let me know if this version of my randomosity is something appealing for the future. My random blathering takes on a whole new meaning when you witness it live ... or almost live. Happy New Year!
I realize the content of this blog, lately, is best described as textual boredom. I'd offer an apology, however, I am one of those people who can't force inspiration. And to be quite honest, I have no idea if anyone beyond a handful are continuing to read my personal blathering. When your life consists of getting up, making coffee; checking (and hoping) for emails that aren't spam ie. Urban Word of the Day, Amazon.com or forwards about it being the 52nd friendship week of the year; getting ready for work; working; coming home from work; making dinner... you get the idea. My life isn't action packed. I could piss and moan about work but that doesn't bode well when you're trying to make the workplace more harmonious. Not to mention comments would come from the wood work to chastise me for not being more grateful at this time of year. To which I would annoyingly reply, "suck it, Trebek!" Mancub is fantastic and performing phenomenally well academic...
You look MAHVELOUS Riss! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're so well-spoken, Marissa. I enjoy your infrequent vlogs. You really ought to do them more often. By the way, I turned 46 three weeks after you, and unfortunately, I feel worse than i did when I was 36, physically. My work has me going full-tilt gonzo weekdays, a clean job but with no lunch, pee-breaks, etc. When i get home, I'm famished,exhausted, and not at all ready to run or jog or walk or even jump up and down. I keep saying that I will do this for only a couple more years, then "get off the treadmill". Two years later, I'm doughier (is that a word) than I was prior. Just the cycle of life, The rat race. The caged animal. I applaud your priorities, and your effort. Ck1
ReplyDeleteCat! Thank you
ReplyDeleteCool, as always I love your comments. I'm going to try to do more vlogs. The only problem with them is my obvious lack of word variation. It's proof that I rely on a thesaurus LOL
Doughier is a word because spell-check didn't underline it. I totally get what you're saying, though. A good friend changed his work load and gained weight as a result. Middle age takes a toll.
Happy Belated Birthday, by the way.
Thanks, Marissa, for your comment. Thesaurus, funny. You write very well (you have a novel in there and could have great fame and fortune, whenever the muse strikes to write for profit--keep me posted when you turn the corner and decide to become a rich and famous writer). And you speak much better than you think you do. It's funny how we see ourselves as different than others see us. Anyhow, you are super pretty and have character and personality up the wazoo and are a fun person with a killer smile.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Labor Day weekend@! CK1