Classmates.rob
A few years back when my 20th high school reunion was being organized, I joined Classmates.com. At that time it was really the best way to keep current with the ongoing plans. I'm quite certain free sites like Facebook and Myspace weren't around or, if they were, they were in their infancy stages. Being part of Classmates.com had one major problem: I had to cough up funds to be granted full access to information and contact with friends. That grated my nerves, but I assumed it would be worth the investment. My gold membership was maintained for a couple of years but contact with former classmates was incredibly limited. I didn't attend the 20th reunion due to a personal cash flow problem. Ironic, isn't it? With Facebook -- and once upon a time, Myspace -- being a social networking mecca (sorry Clark), it would seem that Classmates.com would realize that if people don't have to pay to reconnect, they won't. Yet, this morning I received a notification that ...
ROTHFLMAO
ReplyDeleteURAN00B love it!
ReplyDeleteROFL! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this so much!
ReplyDelete.... nope ....
ReplyDeleteRupe reads textified letters as well as he uses emotes.
Rupe <------- lost