In popular music, a cover version, or simply cover, is a new rendition (performance or recording) of a previously recorded, commercially released song... Cover songs, in my opinion, should only be done if the artist is creative enough to maintain the integrity of the original but improve upon it. Most attempts are copy cat or diabolically atrocious. Case in point is the reason I am writing about this today. I stumbled upon a Jonas Brothers' attempt at Aha's 'Take on Me." Really Joe, Kevin and Nick? I'm sure your fan base adore the invitation. Don't you love how the instrument playing brothers really rock out. Wooooo! Thrash that perfectly coiffed hair, boys. Some covers outshine the original. The artists own it like they wrote it. The following examples are such endeavors. Naturally, this is just my opinion, but if you disagree I would appreciate you just shut yer pie hole. Oh, I will fight you ... Katie Melua covers "Just Like Heaven" orig...
You've got a great kid there! Must get it from his mom! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...
ReplyDeleteWhat a Little Sweetie!
That says it all....Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThat's what Christmas is all about. What a great kid!
ReplyDeleteXXO
AWWW!!!!!! That is too kind for words. He's right, and I bet you are so proud of him.
ReplyDeleteThanks y'all. Mancub is just awesome. God blessed me big time.
ReplyDeletewileykat thinks this young man will grow up to be a fabulous man. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete