There's a bathroom on the mite


Ladies and gentlemen: I present to you the world's smallest toilet. I found this image while Googling grainy black and white images. Don't you just love what you can find when you're on a relatively random quest? OK, there's not a doubt in my mind that I didn't need to see the grainy photo of a nude woman sitting on the floor of what appeared to be a flop house. Just sayin'.
I perused the site from which this photo was borrowed. I didn't understand most of the language. Confession time. I didn't understand anything on the page. However, there are some terrifically mind blowing images that will astound you. To quote the title of the page exactly:


The 49th International Conference on Electron, Ion and Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication Bizarre/Beautiful Micrograph Contest

Comments

  1. The secret is out:

    Rupe's favorite secret pass time is, you guessed it, micro mechanical, photonic, and integrated circuit fabrication.

    Don't hate me 'cause I'm smart.

    Oh ... and Dr. Stella Pang? Bitch owes me $35 ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rupe, you are such a nut. I literally laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am continued to be awed by the working of your mind...

    And, I love the new look!!! Tres chic!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door