Hump Meme!

Thanks to the hilariously creative ladies at Plurk, I have this meme to occupy me. Yeah, I'm looking at you Cajunvegan, CitizenJaney and AsKatKnits.

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. Maybe if you hadn't lied you wouldn't be in this predicament.
2. Hypocrite! Party of YOU!
3. I hope karma bites your ass hard, you vindictive bitch!
4. Please, stop breaking my heart.
5. Seriously, get over yourself.
6. When I grace you with my presence, it has nothing to do with liking or respecting you.
7. My life would be meaningless without you in it.
8. I thought you were a compassionate guy. I realize you're nothing more than pathetic.
9. I might be fat, but you'll always be a c**t.
10. You really do enjoy the sound of your own voice, don't you?

NINE things about yourself:
1. I like very few people.
2. I got hit in the head by a merry-go-round when I fell off. I have a dent in my skull as a result.
3. I was 18 the first time I flew on an airplane ... and I was alone.
4. I can curl my tongue.
5. Math classes (and my density) have kept me from acquiring my degree.
6. When I laugh heartily I have been told I sound like a turkey.
7. I am remarkably shy around the opposite sex.
8. My ex husband left the hospital to eat and didn't return for well over an hour when I was in the worst phase of my induced labor. The cafeteria was across the hall. Maureen was there to save the day.
9. I want a huge party thrown in my honor when I die. Dance, laugh and love.


EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Be honest.
2. Accept me even when I show you all my warts.
3. Be dependable.
4. Treat me as if I've hung the moon and the stars.
5. Encourage me when I feel defeated.
6. Don't make fun of me when I cry.
7. Sing along with me in the car even if we don't know the words.
8. Listen.


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. This would make (friend name) laugh really hard.
2. Don't eat that.
3. Why am I surrounded by people who clearly have no concept of respect.
4. I think God gave you an extra helping of stupid.
5. I should really clean house.
6. I can't do enough for her.
7. I'm not pissed off. What's wrong with this picture?


SIX things you do before you fall asleep:
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Check that the cats have food and water.
3. Urinate
4. Pray
5. Stretch.
6. Brush.


FIVE people you couldn’t live without:
1. Spenser
2. Maureen
3. My collective family
4. My friends
5. My online friends

FOUR things you’re wearing right now:
1. Red specs
2. Eggplant hued sweater
3. Black yoga pants
4. Boring white bra and undies


THREE songs that fit your life perfectly:
1. Defying Gravity -- Wicked Soundtrack
2. Walking On Sunshine -- Katrina and the Waves
3. You Don't Know me -- Jan Arden

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. Watch my son graduate from college and lead a successully happy life.
2. Just ditto the 1st choice.

ONE confession: They say confession is good for the soul. I have found that confession, depending on whom you are telling, can lead to lonliness, abandonment and judgement.

Comments

  1. I could jsut copy and paste your "TEN things you wish you could say."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one:
    6. When I grace you with my presence, it has nothing to do with liking or respecting you.

    made me laugh ... out loud ... in front of a customer. Was fantastic, because then I shared with him.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Riss,

    Hope you & the Man-Cub have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, I love these Meme's. Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, like the new look. It's like Sex and the City meets Vogue magazine.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaahh... some of these made me laugh so hard, my consumptive cough reared its ugly head! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. =) What a great meme - one of the funnest I've seen so far. I'll have to go look at the responses from the other folks now!

    (I was 18 and alone first time I flew on an airplane, too - wait, maybe I was 17.... but close)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers!!

    I love this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door