Put through the ringer

(part 1, part 2, part 3 of Ah-Dumb)
Ah-Dumb dropped a big bomb on me. Naturally, I wasn't going to just roll over and take such a pathetic email to end things. I called him and he was patronizing and rude. When I asked what made him think an email would suffice. How RUDE! He had the audacity to chortle at my 'inability to be mature and accept the nature of things." Yes, he said that. I erupted! That didn't help my cause any.


I reminded him that I was counting on him to help me move the washer and dryer from my ex-husband's residence to mine. He said he'd still do that since he knew I needed the units so I could stop wasting money at the laundromat. Plus, I'll admit I was making a desperate attempt at seeing him again. I've never managed to keep a man with my wiley and feminine ways. I'm too earnest for such antics. I would, however, not stoop to trying to seduce him and leave him hanging cold. He'd shared that he wouldn't see his preferred choice for a couple of weeks. He deserved blue balls if not a black eye.

On Sunday he was to arrive. He called to inform me that he'd be coming straight from church. So, he'd be in a suit and required changing before we set off to our task of moving the laundry units.

He arrived looking deliciously dapper. He wore a nicely tailored navy suit with a yellow shirt and tie. I felt compelled to ravage all 6'3" of him, but I acted disinterested. I wore a very snug white t-shirt and loose fitting Levi's. He made the comment that he thought I was trying to tease him. It was a bit chilly that day, if you get my drift.

I made my way through my bedroom to get to the bathroom. It was the only way to the bathroom. While I was doing my business he began to change in my bedroom. When I emerged from the bathroom he was standing there in boxer briefs. "You could have warned me you were coming out. I don't want you to get your hopes up." Bastard. I insisted I was capable of resisting his near nakedness. When I went to pick up my shoes he stopped me in mid-bend and pulled me to him. As if! I let him kiss me. I let him get worked up.

"We have things to do and you didn't choose me. Get dressed."
I will add that after the washer and dryer were moved, Adam hung around for a bit. We talked and he seemed determined to seduce me. I did everything in my power to tease him without going too far. I cried when we hugged for the final time. I felt defeated. He dried my tears and assured me that it wasn't because of what I couldn't offer, but more about how he'd yearned for this other woman for so long that he had to see where they could take their relationship.
A month after he pulled out of my drive-way Adam called. He wanted to see me. He must have gone insane in his absence because he wanted a booty-call. A request for my booty which he'd never had to begin with. A man who led me to believe he had respect for me was calling with hopes of getting the sex from me when his long awaited love wouldn't provide. She apparently had "issues in the sex department and couldn't do more than lie with him naked."
Rather than acting like a beaten puppy I managed to gain control. I denied him and told him he was a pathetic excuse for a human and he got what he deserved ... and I was no longer on the menu. He was never heard from again.

Comments

  1. GOOD FOR YOU! God! I HATE people like that. Entitled prick! sigh. I know you'll find your someone hon. :) This guy... was.. not... it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, it is laughable that men think we are all just holding our breaths to be available when they think with their 'other' head.

    I would have told the bastard that is why God gave him two hands and hung up the phone.

    Next time you need something moved, call me Chica - I will drive down and help you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a selfish hunk of shit.

    One closer to the right one.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess it's Karma that he dumps your curvaceousness for someone who turns out to be an iceberg, but still, what a tool !! Wonder how the novel's going ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve better. You would be so good with Sean, in a perfect world. It's not a perfect world, but as of Tuesday, it's getting better. Hope springs eternal and I hope the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh... is it your story? Who's Adam? *scratches her head*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoon! Sorry for the confusion. AT the top of the page are links for the rest of the story. This one is the finale of the saga.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door