Selfish Saturday. It's ALL about meme!

1. What do you add to your coffee? Hazelnut creamer
2. What are you reading now? The questions to this meme
3. Do you own a gun? No, and it's probably a good thing.
4. Are you registered to vote? Yes, but I've not been consistent -- take me out back and whip me with a soggy noodle.
5. What do you think of Hot Dogs? Dig em if they are Kosher!
6. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope. I get nervous paying the bill.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water then coffee
9. Can you do push ups? I can do push aways
10. What was the name of your first boyfriend? David
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Jewelry isn't my thing
12. Favorite Hobby? Holly
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Hell no. I think they are plotting my demise.
14. Do you have ADD? I don't think ... ooh, shiny!!
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? Lack of self-esteem
16. What's your middle name? Lynn
17. Name three things you brought yesterday? printer paper, oatmeal creams, fabric softener.
18. Name three thoughts you had just now. "What did I buy yesterday?" "Why did I eat so much?" "I wish my back would stop aching"
19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Diet coke, coffee & water.
20. Current worry right now? Finances.
21. Favorite place to be? Home.
22. How did you bring in the New Year? Hung out with Man-cub and live chat/blogging on Sean Daly's Pop Life. Thrilling, I know.
23. Where would you like to go? CALI!
24. What color shirt do you have on? Pink shirt under a black sweater under my Beauty and the Beast hoodie (i'm freakin' cold!)
25. Can you whistle? The tea kettle's got nothin' on me!

Comments

  1. Nice!!! I love reading these things. They give a sense of the normal day to day of my blogging buds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you even more now! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoon, Holly Hobby is a doll. I had the doll, shirts, notecards, etc with her image.
    http://www.holly-hobbie.co.uk/hollie-hobby/hollie-hobby-left.gif

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door