Silent Saturday

My oldest and dearest friend Tommy linked me to this. It made me ponder how often I've made a contact, but never followed up on it. The reasons vary, but most likely it is due to fear of rejection or, woefully, I've misinterpreted the intention. So, I just let it go and claim that fate had other plans. But what if failure and fear weren't factors? What would you do? I want to throw caution to the wind and let my sails take me to new horizons ... what say you??


A Thousand Words from Ted Chung on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. Wow. What an awesome video. Absolutely amazing. It does make you think about what would change if you just leapt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that video - I was completely mesmerized. I love thinking about the ways we can change our destiny by making choices like he did. I'm going to post this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to tell a Wang Chung joke, but with a short film as beautiful as that, it just ain't funny! Very clever, very touching film. Thanks, Riss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door