Monday makes Sunday seem light years away

Hey! It's Monday. I'm feeling better than yesterday. Like, 99.9 % better. I hopped on the scale this morning to discover that I'm down 4.5 pounds from Friday. I'm pretty elated. I've been drinking water rather than soda. I managed to get in some cardio-glide time last night even though I didn't feel like doing it. Feeling hellish all day, I felt justified in not getting on, but it's just too easy to find cop-outs. It wasn't a full 20 minute run, but I worked it enough to ease some of the kinks out of my back.
Have an awesome day. Catch ya later.

Comments

  1. Not everyone takes the time to thank those who care. Your Friends will appreciate the good gratitude. Your videos are a bright spot in my day now. Thx Keep up the lifestyle change and you look like a happy camper because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...4 1/2 pounds down, essentially over a weekend- that is tremendous! I'm pondering joining you on this "get healthier" journey- I fear that if I don't lose some weight before my impending 40th b-day in May I may well snap. And nothing is worse than an unhinged, overweight, middle aged librarian! Your video blogs are great to watch, and I think they are a great accountability monitor for you in your healthier lifestyle. Keep it up, Riss is rockin' the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you.
    Sherrie, I know how hard it is to make the committment to get healthier. You have a hubby who cooks yummy stuff. ARgh!
    There are so many of us in the same boat, that you won't be alone on the journey to better health when you are ready. I'll be your #1 cheerleader!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door