Freak Flag: Fly it high and proud

It came on this day. An Urban Word of the Day that suits me.

  • Freak Flag:
  • A characteristic, mannerism, or appearance of a person, either subtle or overt, which implies unique, eccentric, creative, adventurous or unconventional thinking.

    David Crosby refers to long hair as a freak flag in his song Almost Cut My Hair. "I feel like letting my freak flag fly."

    Movie Character Ben compliments Meredith in The Family Stone, "You have a freak flag...you just don't fly it
    ."
Can you dig it? I suggest that everybody take the time to explore their inner freak; get to know that other side of you. Once in awhile, allow that little cheeky freak to surface and have some fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door