Can you please spell that for me?

IMEEM is my latest addiction. I'm not alone. Several regulars on the Stuck in the 80s blog are hooked. It's fun. It's free. It's righteous.
I have been creating playlists like a mad woman. As with iTunes, I need a theme for my personal compilations. The hodge-podge method leaves me feeling like I've forgotten to put on underpants.
The following playlist is incomplete. I need your assistance. Help me add songs in which words are spelled out. Let's leave off the Sesame Street tunes and educational sorts; too easy. I'm looking for tunage similar to those I've already added.
Are you ready? I know there are musical masters who read this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door