American Idol 7 -- Frampton in da house!

No, not literally Peter Frampton. David Cook learned how to use Frampton's signature gadget -- the guitar talk box and rocked Day Tripper ala Whitesnake. That's all you really need to know about tonight. He worked it to his advantage. He's also lucky the rest of them were forgettable. Or were the other 10 merely dust in the wind in light of David's kick-ass performance?
This was dreadful. Horrible use of Beatles songs. I wish I hadn't used up the last of my tequila last week. I can't get those 118 minutes of my life back that were swished down the drain. I'm pleading with Michael Johns to stop taking the sentimental avenue and just rock it out! Sheesh!
Good night, everybody. See you at elimination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door