Should you desire to play along, and you probably won't, here are the rules that are meant to be broken:
15 Random Songs
Instructions: Once you've been tagged... (1) Open iTunes or other mp3 player. (2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode. (3) Write down the first 15 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please. (4) Choose 20 (or so) people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about your musical tastes, or at least a random sampling thereof.
(To do this, go to "NOTES" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, enter your 15 Shuffle Songs, Click 'Preview' below to tag 15 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click Publish, the little blue box at the bottom of your screen....)
- "Suzie" - Boy Kill Boy (didn't even know I had this one)
- "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" Michael Jackson w/ Akon from the 25th anniversary THRILLER
- "Class Act" - James Hunter
- "Symphony No. 5 in E minor, Op 64:IV Andante Maestoso-Allegro Vivo" (Shut! Up! Seriously, it's there. I couldn't make this stuff up. It took me 10 minutes to type that out)
- "Taxi Dancing" -- Rick Springfield
- "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" -- Lilo and Stitch soundtrack
- "DLZ" - TV on the Radio
- "Go All the Way" - The Raspberries
- "Full of Love" - Dr. Calculus ("She's Having a Baby" soundtrack)
- "A Day In the Life" -- Michael Johns
- "Hey Little Kitty" -- The Peekers
- "Under the Milky Way" -- Rick Springfield
- "Home for the Holidays" -- Perry Como (there goes my street cred.)
- "Get Together" -- Madonna (So f'ing what! I have new Madge on my iTunes. It's good cardio music. Yeah.)
- "Soolaimon" -- Neil Diamond
And there you have it. Random play on Marissa's iTunes.