I want to write something

The will is there.  Trust me.  I've been putting some focus working on another project.  The downside of that is that it's hard for me to shift my brain from one place to another.  Something else that is a roadblock is worry that what I write for the other project will be crap until I get my feet under me and find a comfort zone in that realm. Hopefully, there's a grace period on suckitude. Does anyone else find that?  It's like being the new employee.  You're the odd man out and all eyes are on you.  Who do you trust? Will the boss like what you bring to the table? Will the old timers place bets on how long you'll last before you run out the door screaming, "Save me! Save me!!!"?

Today is Monday! The Blackhawks are going to the Stanley Cup Finals.  Woo! That was just reported on the news.  It's the only reason I mention it.  I don't mind hockey. It's a groovy sport with a really long season.  I attended a couple hockey games when I lived in Georgia.  A guy I was friends with had season tickets for the Atlanta Thrashers.  Good times. That's the extent of my hockey involvement.  I'm not a bandwagon jumper.

There. I wrote something.  Maybe I'll have more to contribute later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door