Luckily for people around me, most of these thoughts are filtered. OK, no lies. I do blurt them out depending on who is around me. Some of the funniest things ever said are said at work between my favorite lab buddy. Unfortunately, the humor in those anecdotes would be lost in translation.
- Dear Fantasia: Please don't speak. Your voice is like ... ack. Just stop. ps. I don't like your singing, either.
- Lip liner should never match the soles of your shoes.
- Wow! Who'd fuck Heidi Fleiss now? Tom Sizemore, that's who. Yeeeech!
- Do boogers build up on nose rings?
- Facial piercings look like zits and ginormous skin tags.
- Sour cherry balls I am your bitch. yum. yum.
- Hummus? More like yumm-us!
- Why are librarians depicted as hair up, horn rimmed glasses wearing hoo'ers? I know librarians. They aren't like that.
- *snort-laugh* He just said "move forward with willy." *gigglesnort* (yeah, I'm 12)
- Jersey Shore is proof that Idiocracy coming to fruition.
- Vampire Diaries = Charmed with fangs.
- Luna Carpet "Free Flooring Guy" you suck.
- If I sneeze one more time I'm going to end up in traction
- I'm going to walk around town squishing people's heads ... well, maybe when the weather warms.
- DIET COKE! DIET COKE! DIET COKE! I'd flash the garden gnome if he'd go get me one. Now, that's desperate.
- Jingle writers need to stop Juno-fying everything.
So, there you have it. Another Thursday installment of What's Inside Marissa's Head?