Getting to know you -- actually, me. ME ME ME!


I got tagged for this on Facebook from fellow Stuck in the '80s and wicked cool Steve Perry fan-girl Carla. Now, I'm sharing the inane with my devoted and beloved readers. Aren't you lucky!


If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. You have to tag me so really you just need 24 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:30 -- I planned on 6:00.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Land of the Lost

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Forensic Files and The Investigators

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Where warm weather is the standard and snow is the rare exception

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Pancake breakfast sandwich

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Yes, please.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Anything snotty or slimy in consistency

9.Favorite Place to Eat?
I really don't crave any place specific. Just feed me, Seymour.

10. Favorite dressing?
Cornbread not Stove Top *wink*

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
2003 Saturn L300

12. What are your favorite clothes?
loose, cotton pjs

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Too many places to mention -- where my friends and family are

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
What was it I was drinking to get it 1/2 way?

15. Where would you want to retire?
Retire? Highly unlikely

16. Favorite time of day?
End of the workday

17. Where were you born?
Kankakee, IL -- St. Mary's Hospital

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Sports?

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
It's anybody's guess

20. Person you expect to tag you back first:
Everybody if they know what's good for them

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
You.

22. Bird watcher?
Only of the flipping variety

23. Are you a morning person or Night Person ?
Depends on what you want me to do

24. Do you have any pets?
2 cats

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm not pregnant!.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A mom or check out clerk at the Thrif-T Mart

27. What is one of your best childhood memories?
Getting my first pair of ice skates

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Neither, really, but I've only had cats

29. Are you married?
Nope. Got a friend or brother you think would suit me?

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Most certainly!

31. Been in a car accident?
Yep, but nothing horrible

32. Any pet peeves?
People who make unnecessary noises when chewing -- gum cracking --

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Prefer veggies

34. Favorite Flower?
Daisies

35. Favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't really *like* fast food, but Arby's is tasty

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
0

38. From whom did you get your last email?
P.K.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
wherever I can find bras that fit. I'd buy every style, color and brand that fit (matching undies!)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I did the "Stuart Dance" (MadTv) in the lab to recharge my battery.

41. Like your job?
Hmmm I'm happy to be employed

42. Broccoli?
It's the most consumed veggie in our house.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
It's been a long, long time ... visiting Tommy in Cali

44. Last person you went out to dinner with ?
Not including Spen for a quick bite? Hmmmm cripes! I can't remember!!

45. What are you listening to right now?
Mystery Science Theater 3000 --"I Accuse My Parents"

46. What is your favorite color?
I mostly wear black or pink, but periwinkle is my favorite.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
ZERO!

48. Who are you tagging for this quiz?
It's a secret

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
8:40 pm

50. Coffee Drinker?
Yes. but only in the morning.

So, there you have it. Don't you feel enriched? After learning that do you feel we're besties? Let's share stories and brush each others hair!

Comments

  1. AWWWWWW *blush* I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Triple top secret bonus points for the "Little Shop of Horrors" reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. **happy dance** Thanks, Sherrie!!
    Carla, I believe this is your inaugural mention on my blog. It is, indeed, auspicious! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... my brain is too teeny to absorb ALL of 50 Q&A's. I think I'll probably fall asleep if I attempt to do this. I think 20 was my limit (I'll never do THAT again either).

    ReplyDelete
  5. *whew* We were all so worried about that pregnancy thing. I mean, can you *really* raise perfection TWICE? I think not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW ... consider this stolen, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door