Waddyaknow Wednesday

I snagged this from Miss Attitude's blog. I have ideas of what to write about swirling in my brain, but I'm an impulse writer. I do it on the fly while my heart is on my sleeve ... closest to my hands & fingers. Ideal for typing. You get the idea, right?



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? It's a derivative of "Mary" which was my mom's name. The five girls in my family all have names that are versions of Mary. I think it's a wished virginal thing. Who knows.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? You mean cry-cry? About 3 weeks ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It changes with my mood or speed in which I have to write. But, no, I am not especially fond of my handwriting despite the number of hours practicing in grade school.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? One fantastically awesome 13 year old (soon to be 14)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell yeah. I have my issues, but my heart is golden.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? At every opportunity.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Ain't no freakin' way! I don't trust a giant rubber band to support this bodacious bod *snort*

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K-Berries

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Assuming I wear a pair with laces, no.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally, emotionally & physically. Just because I cry at the drop of a hat does not mean I'm not a strong woman. I'm raising a child alone. You cannot be a wuss and do that!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's "CHUNKY MONKEY" Nanner ice cream mmmmm.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends on the sex and if they are simply passing by, walking toward me or end up talking to me. Usually, their mug.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of confidence!

17. WHO OR WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My parents

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? It'd be interesting to see what others would write, but it's not necessary. I'm narcissistic.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Purple nightie & pink satin robe. I'm all girlicious this morning.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Coffee

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of silence

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Petal Pink

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coconut & Pineapple. Fresh laundry.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Cute Tushy Running Man

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Miss Attitude is doggone awesome. I'm loving getting to know her through plurk.com and her amazing blog.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Sports? SPORTS? nada.

27. YOUR HAIR COLOR? Naturally it's dark brown. However, if I were to 'let it go' I'd bet I'm 30% gray. With that being said, I use Miss Clairol what'cha'callit "colors in 10 minutes" to fool the general public into thinking I'm honey blonde.

28. What kind of email do you like to receive? Real Ones. Not forwards unless they are fantastically unique. I don't care for political-rhetoric because it's assumed I think the way the sender thinks. I don't want to be threatened that I'll succumb to horrific events if I don't send out to a specific number of people in 10 minutes. I don't care if you think I'm a pretty mommy or special friend. Every freakin' day is that on the Internet. Just send me a heartfelt personalized note telling me how f'n awesome you think I am. Better yet; call me.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? *blinkblink* nope. Have you seen my bitchin' spectacles? I rock this look!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? P O T A T O E S of any variety in any way, shape or form (Even the Richard Dreyfus rendition of Devil's Tower looked delicious to me)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Give me happy. Whether it's slapstick stupidity or cheesy chick flick. I need happy, but I watch drama.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "Love in the Time of Cholera" (clearly does not apply to question 31)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Give me Springtime with 72 degree temps and sunshine.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Lately, both are pretty spectacular.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple Crisp a la mode.

37. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A since I'm posting

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A since I'm posting

39. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING NOW? "The World According to Garp"

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nada

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? "Goldmember" on TBS

42. FAVORITE SOUND? laughter

42a. Least favorite sound? sorrowful tears

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Sheesh! I hate either or questions. Not answering on the grounds that I CAN and WILL have both. Hmmph

44. Your Favorite Movie Of All Time? "About a Boy" (the book is next to read)

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I make up lyrics while I'm singing to suit my mood

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Kankakee, IL

47. Where Is Your Favorite Place To Shop For Home Decorations? I don't decorate. Deal with it.

Comments

  1. Is this your first time reading "Garp"? If so, I envy you- John Irving is among my top five writers and Garp is up near the top (IMHO)of his books. I've read it a few times, but the first time is special. BTW, I went over the Kankakee River last Wednesday on my way back to Indiana from Chicago- I waved, didja see me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been years since I read "...Garp". Good book. The movie definitely is NOT as good. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments, comments, comments, re: your answers:

    #47: see #43 ... wherever I have it in this response.

    #7: The opportunity was there. Really, it was. This was a completely satisfactory answer ... S'alright, though. Some sarcasm is best left unspeachified .....

    #43: Love the fact you're "stickin' it to 'The Man'". Blimey!

    #27: You're bold, you're brassy, your 30% gray. Rockin' good times.

    #29: You hit on one of Rupe's "Rissues". Stay tuned .....


    I look in the mirror and I see ...................................... Ruprecht

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door