Fantastic Friday Photo Feature -- F U N K Y!




I am such a goober for not remembering where I found this photo. I'm sure it was on Flicker. Kimberly Madsen Art & Design is the artiste. It's her favorite t-shirt peeking out from a black jacket. It find it totally bitchin' and need to snag the Holly Golightly vintage shirt. It's supremo delectable.


This Consumer Report photo was found while perusing Google Images. The copyright information is at the bottom of the photo. Who thought CR could produce a framable piece of art?
Hunter S. Thompson. You know, writer of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas." Then, made into a movie starring Johnny Depp. This is a totally righteous colorized version of a black and white. Again, I have no idea on who's flicker account I found this gem . I was seeking out Vegas goodies. With any luck, I'll get there this summer. Granted, it won't be nearly as trippy and dangerous as that depicted in the above mentioned book. I am, however, reading it for inspiration. Well, there's that and it comes highly lauded by a friend. As with music suggestions, I take reading material recommendations, too.

Comments

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door