American Idol 7 -- Luck be a lady!

My luck turned a corner for good. Kristy Lee Cook? Not so much. Her luck turned down a dark path known as elimination alley. She overstayed her welcome on American Idol 7. In my opinion she should have been long gone, but she tugged on America's heartstrings and earned a bonified membership to the country club. However, even with all the folk in West Virginia dialing until their fingers were down to nubs, it wasn't enough. She's the latest casualty on AI7. Good riddance!
This happens to mark the first night I was correct about the bottom three. I've been putting Kristy Lee as my personal mark for elimination for weeks now. I finally got it right. With this minor run of luck I'm going to buy a Lotto ticket and start planning my trip to Vegas. Had she not been eliminated tonight I was seriously considering hiring a voodoo priestess to help me out. I have a couple other uses for such a person. Perhaps she'd give me a 3 for 1 deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door