Blogthings, I think I love you

Guess who's bored!? Moi. So, I ventured over to that pesky site known as blogthings.com. Blast them for this minor, probably short lived addiction!

I'm not really familiar with this cat:




Who Should Paint You: Alfred Gockel



All American yet funky, you inspire an artist's imagination

And while not everyone will understand your portrait, you will!



What Artist Should Paint Your Portrait?
I'm not really sure how this came about. I've been told I'm a classic, but never classical.





You Are Classical Music



You are a somewhat serious person who enjoys studying subjects deeply.

Art of all kinds interests you, and a good piece of art can really effect you emotionally.

You are inspired by human achievement, and you appreciate work that takes years to accomplish.

For you, the finer things in life are not about snobbery - they're about quality.



Aha! Something I can agree with (even though I don't really like S'mores)


You Are Smores



Unusual and unconventional, you make your strange ways work for you.

You've got personality - no one's denying that!





Somebody's watchin' meeeee... and I never touch something that tastes like sock sweat. Spewwww




You Are Tequila



When you drink, you're serious about getting drunk!

You'll take any shot that's offered up to you...

Even if it tastes like sock sweat!

And you're never afraid of eating the worm.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door