♥I'll Be Okay♥

This song is originally from the soundtrack of "My Best Friend's Wedding." Amanda Marshall is the artist. I wish I could have found a more appropriate video for it, however, it's about the music.
I sent the soundtrack CD to Blue Eyes a few months after we broke up. I wrote a note instructing him to listen to this track and understand that I would be okay. I lied.
Years have now passed. I listen to the words and the oppressive chains of unrequited love have loosened. "I can't recreate what just might have been ... now is the time to begin!"
So, this goes out to all you lovers who had to say farewell to what you'd hoped would be a lifetime of devotion. We'll all be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door