Boyfriend ala television

I can't believe everything an online quiz tells me. However, this was amusing. The guy is sorta cute. I'd prefer a Jim Belushi type, but what the hell do I know? I only took the quiz. Surely it wouldn't be biased to characters on NBC, would it? I swiped this quiz from Jane's blog. Her results were the goofy guy from The Office. I should be delighted that it wasn't the character played by Rainn whatshiface.
Burly, sarcastic, witty and intelligent; is it too much to ask? Oh well, here are my results.

Comments

  1. Oh Em Gee -- I LOVE Chuck Bartkowski. And his eponymous show. He's adorable. You lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door