Caterwaulin' extreme ~ American Idol 7 Ladies Night part deux

I just spent the good part of a half hour watching the videos of the ladies' performances. Last night reminded me of the time I went to the Humane Society kitty shelter. Like nails on a chalkboard; the ladies took the stage and kept the momentum of the guys started on Tuesday.

I will say that Carly Smithson did a really great rendition of Crazy On You made famous by Heart. That's a tough one to tackle since Ann and Nancy Wilson seriously rock it. When an artist takes on Heart, they are asking for comparison. The only problem with Carly's performance is not working the stage. It's small. There shouldn't be such an issue. In fact, none of the ladies are comfortable working the stage or the audience.






This woman just scares me. It seems that her range is all of 5 notes. Then, the hoarse squawking begins. I saw this and immediately started singing the song from 101 Dalmatians. 'Cruella DeVille. Cruella DeVille. If she doesn't scare you then no evil will.."
She's pushing to a point of being way off key. I'm expecting to see a loogie shoot out. And what's with the spasms? It just isn't working for me. Sean, she didn't get the digi-pyro. She got the green funk treatment.
I apologize for not being able to give a blow by blow run down on the videos I watched this morning. I don't have the time or inclination. I haven't eaten and the dry heaves aren't appealing at this point in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door