LensCrafters Friends and Family Sale

LensCrafters Friends and Family Sale

Say what!? I've been an associate of Lenscrafters for 14 years. I'm proudly part of the company that made ONE HOUR eyewear a possibility. Even more exciting is that I'm the lab manager at my location. Wave at me and my colleagues as you walk through the mall! 

Former clients, we urge you to come back and see what's new.
Click the link above and print out the valuable coupon.  Use it between December 12-15. Stop by or call in advance to set up an eye exam. Plan ahead and bring in the family for great savings at America's leading eye care company. Let Lenscrafters be your "trusted partner in helping you to see and look your best. That is what we do, and that's all we do."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door