My Cat-boy Featured on Catladyland!

Kitty cats and video games.  The two things that my son loves. Our cats only give me attention when he's not around. Otherwise, they snub me for his attention.  I don't know what it is, seriously.  They dash away from me and run under beds.  Yet, with Mancub, they willfully go to him.  Silver is especially skittish with me. There's no chance of me holding her in my arms.  She becomes this spastic, skin shredding psycho.  With Mancub she's docile.  She anxiously awaits him each morning.  Every night after he showers she paces for him to emerge. Then, she races to the couch, meows as if commanding him to sit down so she can hop up on him and snuggle.  What really gets to me is the smug look she gives me as she cozies up to Mancub.

After posting a few photos of my son with his furry companions, my friend and fellow blogger Angie Bailey asked if Mancub would like to be part of a regular feature on her blog Catladyland: Men Who Love Cats.  I asked the boy and he was more than happy to partake.  Click that link and read all about it. While you're there, check out the hilarious mewsings and photos of Angie's fur children: Phoebe, Cosmo and Saffy.  If you're on Facebook, then make sure you 'like' her Catladyland fan page. Each day she and friends post photos, videos and anecdotes about the curious world of our most beloved felines.

Comments

  1. "Mancub" I love it!! I think part of the attraction between your cat and the "Mancub" is the male/female thing.
    My first cat loved both me and my ex-husband but me more (he was a boy)
    My current cat is a boy and loves me more than he loves my husband
    Our Sheltie (what does HE have to do with the price of fish? lol) is all over me more than my husband...they are ALL BOYS!
    Your kitty is a girl so she loves the "mancub!"
    I am a follower and friend of Angie (I am simply crazy about her!)
    Glad she introduced us to your blog...I am now a follower of your blog!!
    All the best!
    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love that Spenser agreed to be interviewed -- he did a great job and it was fun to feature him. The readers really enjoyed it too. He is such a cool, sweet kid...but I guess I don't have to tell you that! Nice job, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the post and enjoyed it tremendously! Then again, I HAVE CAT LOVES men who love cats - check it out!

    Wanted: A Man Who Loves Pussy (Cats)
    http://ihavecat.wordpress.com/2009/10/18/catloving-men-are-best/

    Cute Boys With Cats
    http://ihavecat.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/cute-boys-with-cats/

    Male Cat Owners In
    http://ihavecat.wordpress.com/2010/07/26/male-cat-owners-in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door