Tell me more!

Listen, my brain is a cavalcade of mish-mash lately.  Bear with me as I try to regain my ability to write cohesively (if that is ever possible with me) and form a decent  blog post.  In the meantime, this handy Facebook tag-a-long will be quite useful.  Thank you to my friend Angie Bailey of Catladyland for bestowing this upon me.  It came in the nick of time -- that's what friends are for!

These rules apply if you're going to do this on Facebook. I'm not changing things up for the sake of the blog.

To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to know each other!", tag 25 people including me (tagging is done in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:36

 2. How do you like your steak?
Rare -- meaning, I rarely eat red meat. It's nothing personal against cows nor is it a moral statement. My body dislikes it.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Wow, it's time to go to the movie theater. I can't ... wait. It's coming to me. "How To Train Your Dragon."

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Of all time or just currently? Old shows: The Bob Newhart Show; Dick Van Dyke; The Brady Bunch (shut your pie hole); I Love Lucy. Current programs: The Good Wife; Glee; Castle (me-to-the-yow @ Nathan Fillion); Community (another me-to-the-yow @ Joel McHale); The Soup.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I've been so few places.  This is a blank options area. Just take me away!

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing beyond coffee. I know I should eat sooner, but it doesn't bode well with my stomach if I do. Today will probably be steel cut oatmeal with a drizzle of coconut nectar.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
There is little that I do not covet.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Canned sardines; herring; pickled pigs feet

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
In the home of a friend

10. Favorite dressing?
Raspberry vinaigrette or Bleu Fromage

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Saturn L300

12. What are your least favorite clothes?
Bra -- but it's an evil that must be worn; hence the sub-title of my blog

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I'm game for nearly any where -- Australia since they speak English-ish.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Why can't it just be full?

15. Where would you want to retire?
I need year round warmth. In fact, for the other travel/locale questions, make it year round warm places. K-thanks.

16. Favorite time of day?
The time I get home from work, whenever that may be.

17. Where were you born?
St. Mary's Hospital in Kankakee, IL.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Is ball room dancing a sport?

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Oh, the possibilities are endless

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Angie's reply is way funnier than any one I could come up with "Tito Jackson"

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
None of you really intrigues me, but for the sake of sport, I want to know every thing about each and every one of you equally.

22. Bird watcher?
Only on the interstate at 80mph

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm a mid-day person

24. Do you have any pets?
Dos gato

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm on a quest to find the key to my chastity belt! Who has a metal detector?

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A grown up

27. What is your best childhood memory?
With all sincerity I had many.  Riding on the back of my Dad's motorcycle and hanging out with him at his barbershop springs to mind first.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I'm a person who lives with 2 cats. I have never had a dog.

29. Are you in a relationship?
Only with myself and imaginary lovers.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Click-it or Ticket!

31. Been in a car accident?
A couple small fender benders.

32. Any pet peeves?
Endless

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Yes, please.

34. Favorite Flower?
Daisies

35. Favorite ice cream?
I don't crave it often. Usually fruit based flavors. Chunky Monkey makes me happy.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
In the sea of all that sucks, I'd say (same as Angie) Jimmy John's because it's "freaky fast!" The crusty wheat bread is yummers.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  
I didn't

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Uh, I knew there was something I didn't do today. Do Facebook messages count?

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Well, in a world where people are ass deep in debt this might sound terribly unusual, but I do not possess a credit card.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
This word spontaneous -- can you define it, please?

41. Like your job?
Sure! This week I love it. I have my reasons for why. If you work with me then you already know.

42. Broccoli?
??? Mulva?

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Damn! I keep intending on taking one of those things

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Mancub

45. What are you listening to right now?
Gene Simmons Family Jewels on the telly

46. What is your favorite color?
Periwinkle

47. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?  
How many readers does this blog have? I don't know either, but consider yourselves tagged and if you have a blog, provide your adoring fans with a link back to my little humble spot in the blogosphere. It's only fair!

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 
7:24 am

50. Coffee Drinker?

Only every single day of the year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door