Proud of those who served

I am that girl who wells up with tears each time our National Anthem, The Star Spangled Banner, is played. While I prefer it being sung clearly and as written without vocal acrobatics, it's the sentiment and what it represents that brings forth a great sense of pride and humility. 

There is no possible way my simple words can ever exhibit how grateful I am for those who've served in our great military and forged ahead regardless of the circumstances that lay before them. They've given without thought to self.  They've sacrificed greatly for our freedom.  

All I can offer is THANK YOU. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door