My Mind On Shuffle

Yep. That's exactly how I'm feeling right now.  It's just like how you click shuffle on your iPod. Only, each time I blink a new thought comes to mind -- thoughts that cause me to appear scatterbrained. 

For instance, my work schedule is prominently posted on the refrigerator. Yet, twice this week I showed up at the wrong time.  The first time I was 1.5 hours early.  The next day I was 1/2 hour late.  Argh! I'll admit that I often push the envelope when arriving to work on time, but to completely be unaware is not common. Fortunately, all has been forgiven by the powers that be.

What's the cause of this mental flightiness?

I've been working out regularly with Power 90.  My diet is better than it has been in ... my entire lifetime!! Shakeology has helped me kick the nasty habit of consuming fast-food/processed foods and diet soda.  You'd think with all of that I'd be alert and on top of my game. 

**head scratch**

I believe this requires some thinking, relaxation time under the sun in the chair the most wonderful man in the world gave to me.  There, I think I'll find the respite my brain, heart, spirit and soul need. Perhaps then I will gather all the pieces of my mind and stop being such a nincompoop.

Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with a little Spring daydreaming fever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door