Keep on hitting! I can take it!

Twenty three thousand. hmmm

23,000 sigh

23,000!!!!!!!

That's still not as spectacular as I thought it would look. Hold on.

23,000 Blog Hits!

Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

That fits the bill much better. Thank you for pushing my blog up and over 23,000 hits. Maybe one day those hits will be reads and comments. Perhaps I'll be a blog sensation that will make you ask, "Who's Jen Lancaster? What ever became of Perez Hilton?"

Hey, it's a lofty dream, but without aspirations for greater things we're just spinning our wheels and digging holes.

Comments

  1. PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!!

    *shifty eyes*

    Ok, not sure why that came out, but WOOOT!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door