Rissagain begin again

"I gotta pick myself up. Dust myself off. Start all over again!"

That seems to be my mantra for life. It doesn't matter what I encounter, I always manage to do exactly what the words depict.

Unfortunately, I wish it didn't happen every time I embark on an endeavor to get healthy; lose weight; look good. There have been at least three times on this blog that I've made a declaration to change my craptacular lifestyle for the better. Each time, I've not only slipped, but I've taken a head first plunge into the junky abyss.

This time may not be any different than previous attempts. However, here we go again!

Yesterday I put on my walking shoes and set out for the trail. The temperatures were ideal. Although the sun was shining, the big cotton puffy clouds kept it from directly scorching my face. On my iPod was a funky cardio mix put out by Amazon.com. Seventeen current tracks remastered to keep the the feet moving and heart rate up. I lasted 14 tracks before I needed to make my way for home. I needed to expel excess fluids, if you know what I mean.

Today Tony Horton of Beachbody fame kicked my butt. With modifications for my level (and boob size), I made it through the entire dvd comprised of cardio intervals. If you're curious, go check it out.

In the time that I composed this post I went from energized to feeling like a giant rubberband. Go me! God help me.

Comments

  1. Congrats! (Again) I sure know how it goes. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an ongoing battle -- worshipping at The Church of Eternal Upkeep.

    Don't give up -- just ``grind it out``

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door