Monical's Pizza helps Hunger for a Cure


Pizza. Who doesn't love pizza? If you attended high school in the Kankakee area then you know what I'm talking about. I literally spent most of my teen-age years in this locally loved establishment. Hostess with the mostest at Monical's was my first real job. I loved working there nearly as much as I loved eating there.

What's exciting is that Mancub now loves Monical's Pizza. The red tangy salad dressing drizzled over the Family Pleaser salad. Yummy!

Monical's isn't just providing quality pizza, salads, pasta and sandwiches. They are graciously helping charities raise funds. That's where you and our Relay for Life team come into the picture. HUNGER FOR A CURE day is Tuesday, April 28. I don't want you to have to cook that day. Instead, you need to download a certificate (that link should take you directly to the download page -- let me know if you have trouble) and take it to the Bourbonnais, Kankakee, Momence or Manteno Monical's. With that, 20% of your purchase price will be donated to HUNGER FOR A CURE. You can dine in or carry-out. The choice is yours. Unfortunately, delivery purchases do not apply, but make it a fun family night! Take a load off and let Monical's not only cook for you, but let them do the dishes. You deserve a near mid-week break.

With gratitude with thank you in advance for helping HUNGER FOR A CURE raise money for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.

There will be more to come on how those of you who do not live in the Kankakee area can help us raise money.

Comments

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door