Eggnog Shakeology

I've expressed more than a couple of times how much eggnog anything just sets my tastebuds aflutter. However, the delightful, typically Christmastime beverage is ridiculously high in calories and fat.

*whimper and whine*

To the rescue! Chocolate Shakeology.  As if there needed to be more reasons why I'd marry Shakeology if it was a man, thirty days of holiday recipes for both flavors, chocolate and greenberry, was developed.  Included on the chocolate calendar (day 10 if you want me to be specific), is the recipe for Holiday Eggnog.

Hellooooo noggy! Yum. Hokey shmokes, Bullwinkle. Naturally, I had to try it.

Here's the recipe:
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 egg white
1/2 tsp of allspice
1 tsp rum extract
 1/2 cup skim milk (I used rice milk -- it gives a richer texture and flavor)

Wowsers! I admit that when I first began my love affair with Shakeology there was a fear that it would quickly become boring. But here we are 10 months later and still finding new and exciting ways to keep our relationship tasty and tantalizing!  If you'd like more information on Shakeology and the 30 days of recipes, you just need to give me a shout! Comment below, visit my Shakeology website or email me.


PS. To all my brides to be, Shakeology is the ideal way to help you and your wedding party to be picture perfect on your big day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door