Monday's Melody



You must know me, I'm one of your secrets
you must know me, I'm one of your secrets
I belong to you. I belong to you. and you belong to me.

You must know me, I'm one of your secrets.
from what I see, you're trying to hard to keep it.
well I belong to you.I belong to you. I belong to you. and you belong to me.

Look at me, I'm your hearts keeper.
meant for me 3:21AM, she will be here. oh yes she will
and I belong to you. yes, I belong to you. I belong to you. and you belong to me.

Look at me, I'm one of your secrets.
from what I see, you're trying hard to keep it.
but I belong to you. I belong to you. I belong to you.
and you belong to me. you belong to me. you belong to me.

Comments

  1. Holy sh*t, Marissa.

    Is Heidi Klume aware that her hubby has been going through your personal life and using you as a muse?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door