Shake, Shake, Shake Señora

Back in June 2010 you witnessed me blubbering over my weight loss success due to P90, Turbo Jam and Shakeology.  I'm back on track and it feels good.  What's better about it is that others are inspired by me.  Take a deep breath and swallow hard -- ME? An inspiration? A motivator? How freakin' awesome is that, huh?  And those comments fuel me to work hard to reach my goal of another 60 pounds off my body. Other than being a parent to a truly amazing child, helping others reach their goals is my passion! You won't hear me say this often, but get passionate with me!! bwahahahaha *snort*

Seriously, now is a perfect time for anyone who has wanted to try Shakeology or P90x, Insanity or Turbo Fire and a variety of other dynamic and effective Beachbody products, but considered the price too steep. As a coach you get a phenomenal 25% discount.  Hit me up at Team Beachbody Coach MissRiss or just email me directly at wildhair65@gmail.com.Wait! It gets even groovier.  Beachbody has made it even easier in these economically strained times. The start up cost is waived until the end of the year. Watch this video and get in touch with me.  You, your family and friends can get a jumpstart on a healthier lifestyle. Let's start 2011 in better shape both physically and financially. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door