Something is awry

For no apparent reason my mid back aches, snakes up to my head and ears; turns south and makes my belly ache just ever so slightly. I'm not getting sick. However, I am tense for reasons unbeknownst to me and I can't help but feel something is amiss.

It's going to be one of those days. You know what I'm talking about. Unless you're one of those people who claims they never ever feel like crap or just get the sensation that it's going to be a struggle.  Yeah, yeah. You can save the mind over matter speech.  Today, I am not buying it.  My Rissy senses are tingling and it's not due residual feelings brought on by seeing the UPS guy bending over yesterday. That's a welcome biochemical/physiological woooo dawgy! mind and body experience.  No, this is something all together different.  Today is a day of Murphy's Law.

It's going to be rough out there, kids.  I will tread lightly.  It is truly a shame I do not possess Harry Potter's invisibility cloak.  At work on this day it would be nice to simply be unseen.

Comments

  1. Hmmm....I hope your day wasn't quite as freaky as anticipated. And if it was freaky, I hope it was the good kind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was a weird day, but fortunately it didn't leave me balled up in the corner in the fetal position sucking on a bottle of tequila.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door