After glow


It's Sunday.  Oh how I love this day of rest ... wait a minute! I don't get to rest today. The work schedule demands that I be there.

The after glow of Christmas day remains.  It was filled with surprises for Mancub and me.  Christmas eventually proves to be a special time of year once you cut through the layers of impatient shoppers, shifting of funds and frustration of not being able to find the perfect gift for someone on your list. 

Mancub wanted me to make it clear that he didn't completely say the word crap in his excitement over the Wii. "I stopped myself mom." To him, it's a swear word even though it's commonly thrown around (even by yours truly). He didn't want it on record that he sounds like a degenerate. As if!

The warm embrace of the words written in the book I received for Christmas continues to envelope me like a warm bubble bath ...

.... I hope it can keep me warm as I step into the 16° temps to make my way to work today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door