Me? Kreativ?

I was given this award by a fellow blogger who is out of this world funny, smart, list-a-rific and just an overall wonderful lady. And yes, she's quite creative (I'm struggling with the award's spelling of the word.). I'm talking about Angie Bailey at Eclectic Catladyland. Say that 10 times fast.

When given such a prestigious award, naturally there are conditions and rules to be followed as a recipient. They are as follows:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Numbers 1-3 are completed. Now, to share seven things you probably don't already know about me. Hmmm This is going to be a bit of a trick. I kind of put it all out there, but I'll do my best.

1. I lived with my sister after my mother died. I was still in high school. Yes, my father was still alive at the time.
2. There are five girls in my family. I'm the only one who isn't blond with blue eyes.
3. I learned how to sew out of necessity at an early age. From mending socks and sewing on buttons to stitching up hems or a ripped seam in hand-me-downs, we had to make the best of what we had in our household of eight kids.
4. I once took all the clothes that fit me and stuffed them in the bottom of a toy box in my closet in order to get to stay home from school in 2nd grade. It was my moms day off from work. She eventually found them and sent me to school in the middle of the day. I hated my second grade teacher.
5. I was incapacitated for nearly two weeks early in my pregnancy because of caffeine withdrawal. I went cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant. Memories of that keeps me from kicking the caffeine habit today.
6. We used to get lovely evening gowns for dress up from my uncle's "lady friend." I later learned that the "lady friend" was my uncle's alter ego, Sophie St. Claire songstress extraordinaire.
7. I worked at a fast food restaurant for a total of 2 weeks. Hardees was brown polyester wearing hell. The manager who interviewed me had a booger hanging from her nose the entire time. She was also missing part of an index finger. I figured the two were related in some strange twist of fate.

Now to give you seven blogs that I read -- Can't I just insist you scan your view over the right of the page and scroll down a bit? There's a list of some fantabulous blogs right there. I read them. Perhaps not daily, but most certainly with some regularity. About as much as grandma poohs without help of Grape Nuts and Metamucil, that is.

How's that for being creative?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door