Let's do caw-fee

The people you encounter today are going to love loving you. Everyone who thinks you're cool is ready and raring to let you know it. Accept compliments graciously, because you'll get lots of them. But try not to let it go to your head. Vanity is certainly nothing to be ashamed of, but it's something to indulge in with careful consideration.
There you have it.  My horoscope for today.  I read it after making the following video.  Y'all know what you're obligated to do now.  Hey, we can't go upsetting the stars and proving them wrong, now, can we? We, of course, being you :) I'm graciously awaiting

Comments

  1. It's like butta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! A divot in your head! Love the vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I am not an animal! If you pick us, do we not bleed?"

    Love the vid-e-blog, love your hair, love the way you almost launched into "It's Pat" ("It's time for androgynyyy.. here comes Pat!") after the "Cawfee Tawk" bit at the beginning, loved it all, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bronsont, if you ever meet me I'll let you feel the trench in my skull.

    HA! Love it, Adam.

    Jeff, I was channeling SNL all over the place, huh? I thought my 'do looked nice until seeing myself on cam. I just needed big '80s glasses and bedazzled sweater. HALLOWEEN next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.. I'm a couple of days late, but your horoscope was dead on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door