Rapier's Wit

This blog, like its owner, has undergone many changes over the years. Not unlike the dating life of this blog owner's dating life, this particular blog's location has been on a long hiatus.

Does that make sense?

I'm taking a rather simple subject and creating a more difficult one. I, Marissa, left Blogspot to pursue the wonder of WordPress via ownership of Go Daddy.

Ca-ca-poo-poo. Now, because I refuse to dole out the dough, I am no longer granted access to the blog known as Marissology.

Get out of the city, cousin Larry!!

So, now I am back to Blogspot with yet another name change. I'm blessed with an incredible surname. Why not use it. My wit, so I have been told, is keen and sharp like the blade of a sword. ie Rapier. Get it? If you don't, then you're not the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

Look, just for you I am using visual aids:

So, now that you've processed that my blogging has gone back to where it began, you might be wondering what became of the other one. I don't know just yet. I cannot access it because they want money and in these difficult economic times I refuse to help them pay the salaries of a female race car driver and a fitness guru.

In the words of Ritchie Cunningham: Sit on it, Go Daddy!

I'll be back again to bestow my Marissa-isms on you. Hold tight.

Comments

  1. Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes we have to go back to where it began.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door