The right to bare arms

Summer was once a season of dread.  Oh, I loved the longer days and vast sunshine. It's always a welcome relief for school to be out.  I'm one of those parents who is more stressed during the school year.  Summertime is glorious with exception to attire.  Less clothing is required.  My former body preferred being covered in over-sized sweaters; turtlenecks.  This summer is vastly different from decades gone by.  No more do I suffer with 3/4 length sleeves in the heat. This time around I have bared my arms on a daily basis! Showing off the infancy of defined shoulders, biceps and triceps has me shopping (in the clearance section) for tops that are more fitted and sleeveless! Back flubber is diminishing which means I don't always try to position myself with my back against a wall to keep others from seeing it.  You wouldn't believe how often I'd avoid walking in front of people or remain seated just to eliminate the possibility of people seeing my girth in 3D.  I'm just grateful that hailing a taxi was never required here. Letting my bingo wings* fly in the wind could have caused serious damage to someone standing nearby.

It's only been a week and a half since I started TURBO FIRE on the prep class schedule.  However, I swear that results are already occurring.  No joke! Chalene's promise that it burns 9X the calories is not a fib.  The reading on calories burned according to my heart monitor watch flames up during a work out and carries into the day.  If you're just starting a workout regimen; previously sedentary, I do not recommend you begin with this HIIT workout.. That being said, do not fear pushing yourself to a level you thought impossible. If I let that thinking stick in my head there is no chance that the scale would be down 34 pounds. Beachbody has various workouts that match your needs and I'll be glad to help you make a choice on which one is best for you.  Joining Team Beachbody is free and offers so much support and information. What are you waiting for?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARNING: Eye contact may cause unwanted conversation

Inaugural video message from your Wildhair

Doot, doot, doot lookin' out my front door